Take That’s Mark Owen to re-launch ’solo’ careerApril 13th, 2009 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 13 (ANI): Popular band Take That’s member Mark Owen has decided to re-launch his solo career.
Mark, who has touched towering heights with his band, consisting of Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald, is keen to go solo.
Mark wants to cash in on the popularity of the hit band, and carve a niche as a solo artist.
“Mark has loved the Take That reunion, every second of it. But he still has a huge desire to be on stage with his own band regardless of all the money, huge crowds and success he has been used to with TT (Take That),” the Daily Star quoted a source as telling The Sun.
Mark’s previous attempts at a solo career have been less than commercially successful, as his three albums Green Man, In Your Own Time and How The Mighty Fall failed to make a mark on the charts. (ANI)
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams may rejoin Take That soon - Mar 27, 2009
Tags: artist mark, attempts, career mark, daily star, desire, gary barlow, green man, huge crowds, jason orange, launch, mark owen, member mark, niche, own time, popular band, popularity, solo artist, solo career, sun mark, towering heights