Take Thats Gary Barlow eyes duet with Girls AloudDecember 15th, 2008 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 15 (ANI): Take That singer Gary Barlow is said to be toying with the idea of having a duet with pop band Girls Aloud.
The Brit songwriter had met the girl groups Cheryl Cole, also a X Factor judge, while nodding to a mentoring role on the reality TV show.
It was the rendezvous that had reportedly left Barlow with the thought of an all-star collaboration.
“They”ve done very well, it”d be great to work with them,” Contactmusic quoted the pianist-producer saying.
A source further told Britain’’s The People: “The boys think the single would go down a storm. Just imagine it.” (ANI)
- Cher Lloyd says that chances of winning the lottery are more than talking to Cheryl Cole - Aug 02, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole "In The Mix" for the X Factor USA - Mar 23, 2011
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Elton John calls Cheryl Cole's music c**p - Feb 05, 2011
- Cole, Coyle patch up - Jun 12, 2012
- Moscow escort agency use Girls Aloud image without permission - Dec 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole says that she admires Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Cole splits from long-term manager - May 02, 2011
- Elton John trashes singers, reality stars - Feb 06, 2011
- Cheryl Cole defends decision to put Cher through to the X-factor finale - Oct 05, 2010
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010