Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 yearsOctober 27th, 2010 - 5:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 27 (IANS) Popular band Take That will tour with its original five members, including Robbie Williams, for the first time in 15 years.
The tour will be spread across 14 dates starting May 30 next year. However, tickets will go on sale this week, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“This is going to be a big production show, we’re not going to release the theme just yet,” said band member Gary Barlow.
The members - Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Mark Owen, apart from Williams and Barlow, have promised a “feast for the imagination” when they open their tour in Sunderland, followed by concerts in Manchester, Cardiff, Dublin, Glasgow and Birmingham.
The British tour will finish up with four nights at the Wembley Stadium, before six further European dates.
The last time all five bandmates performed on one stage was in 1995.
The tour will feature all the band’s hits from the last two decades, including songs from the band’s comeback album, “Beautiful World”, after regrouping without Robbie in 2005, and the follow up “The Circus”.
Williams will also perform songs from his solo career.
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Williams, Barlow perform together after 15 years - Sep 13, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That ban alcohol on tour - Jul 22, 2010
Tags: band member, bandmates, beautiful world, cardiff, circus williams, comeback album, concerts in manchester, dailymail, european dates, feast, gary barlow, glasgow, jason orange, mark owen, member gary, popular band, robbie williams, solo career, sunderland, wembley stadium