Take That star Howard Donald contemplated suicide after band splitJanuary 28th, 2009 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 28 (ANI): Take That star Howard Donald wanted to throw himself into the Thames after the band split in 1996.
The 40-year-old revealed the news had ripped him apart and prompted him to consider suicide.
“I didn”t want us to split … I was p***** off,” the Mirror quoted him as telling Q magazine.
“I walked out the hotel and I wanted to throw myself into the Thames … but I thought ”Knowing me I”ll end up in the middle of the river and the tide will go out and I”ll be in the papers stuck in the Thames mud looking like a c**k,”” he added.
Meanwhile, fellow band member Gary Barlow also confessed that he went on a sex spree while the band toured Amsterdam in 1992.
He said: “As soon as we went abroad we wiped our memories of what we were allowed to do.
“In Amsterdam I slept with a fan. A chubby Dutch girl. And carried on from there.
“We just had a lot of fun. I don”t feel any guilt about how much sex I had.” (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Gary Robbie indulges in a calorie war before 'Take That' tour - Mar 22, 2011
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010
- Tearful Robbie Williams joins 'Take That' on stage - Nov 13, 2009
- Robbie Williams may rejoin Take That soon - Mar 27, 2009
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010