Take That slams the door on Robbie Williams re-entry bidDecember 15th, 2007 - 2:13 pm ICT by admin
London, Dec 15 (ANI): Take That member, Gary Barlow has refused to let former band mate, Robbie Williams rejoin the band.
The band had initially insisted that the door was always open, but Gary claims that there is no place for the Angels singer.
When it comes down to it, hes just not going to be in the band again. I just dont think theres a place for him now here, The Sun quoted Barlow, as saying.
We asked him when we reformed but he had commitments - he had to walk his dog that day, added Mark Owen in an interview with Big Issue magazine.
Gary also boasted that the band now shared a special bond after they had enjoyed a sell-out tour and a No1 comeback album.
On the other hand, 33-year-old Robbie, who blamed his relationship with Barlow to be the cause for his 1995 departure from the band, has received mixed reviews for his last album Rudebox. (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams to do Brokeback Mountain video with Gary Barlow - Jul 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams may rejoin Take That soon - Mar 27, 2009
- Williams, Barlow perform together after 15 years - Sep 13, 2010
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow team-up for 'Brokeback' parody - Jul 13, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010