Take That launch scathing attack on BritneyDecember 3rd, 2008 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 2 (ANI): Take Thats Gary Barlow has launched a scathing attack on chart rival Britney Spears, saying that he doesnt see the point of her anymore.
Barlow made the comments as his band’’s album The Circus raced past Spears” album to top spot in the album chart, reports the Mirror.
And if beating Britney wasn”t enough, Barlow slammed her for miming on the X-Factor last weekend.
Speaking at the international launch of their new album in Paris, Gary said: I dont see the point of Britney anymore, she was rubbish on the show. I think shes more famous than she deserves to be now.
Why come on a show like that and mime? I don”t like her new song either. Her old stuff was great but maybe she should have spent more time on this one, he added
But it wasn”t just Barlow putting the boot in to Britney after his band mate Howard Donald added to the attack calling Spears ‘’stupid”.
The truth is all the contestants on X factor are so talented and were able to sing and dance live, so why couldn”t Britney do it?
It’’s the whole point of the show and het miming looked stupid.
I think probably she was made to do it as a promotional opportunity in England, he added. (ANI)
- Janet Jackson refuses 'X-Factor' - Mar 04, 2012
- Rowland has crush on Gary Barlow - Aug 24, 2011
- 'X-Factor' judges take dig at Barlow - Jun 07, 2012
- Demi Lovato dyes her hair pink - Jun 19, 2012
- Barlow's wife 'unimpressed' by fame - Dec 29, 2011
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Scherzinger wants to start family - Sep 01, 2012
- Songwriter defends Britney Spears for not demanding co-writing credits - Apr 09, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger confirmed as the next 'X Factor' guest judge - May 29, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Spears battling attention deficit disorder? - Jun 03, 2012