Take That decided to reunite while drunkFebruary 5th, 2009 - 12:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 5 (IANS) Boy band Take That decided to reunite after an all night discussion when all of the members were drunk, reports thesun.co.uk.”We only came back to do the 10-year documentary and to talk about what had happened and where we were now. Because of the feedback we got off that, people started saying would we tour again? And then one night me, Gary and Howard went out for drinks and we thought, ‘We can do it!’,” singer Mark Owen was quoted as saying.
“We were in the bar singing, ‘All I do each night is pray’. Basically we were a bit slopped up and we phoned Jay, I think he was at a wedding, and we said, ‘Jay, Jay, we’ve got this brilliant idea, come back’.
“So he came back from the wedding at two in the morning, we went round to Gary’s house and we stayed up till six, envisioning it, getting all really excited,” said Owen.
“Then we went home and slept, and then obviously when you wake up it was like, ‘What have we just…What have we decided to do?’” he added.
- Vodka session inspired Take That comeback! - Feb 05, 2009
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- SRK drunk and abusive? MCA says yes, star says no (Roundup) - May 17, 2012
- The grooms were drunk, the brides said no - May 01, 2012
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Healy banned Foden from over drinking before wedding - Jul 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Band Baaja Baaraat: Interview Of Ranveer Singh - Dec 09, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Sex-addict British woman demands sex four times a day! - Aug 12, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Lily Allen wanted to open fancy dress shop - Oct 28, 2010