Take That can’t reunite until 2011, says Robbie WilliamsOctober 8th, 2009 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, October 08 (ANI): Robbie Williams has revealed that he cannot reunite with his former Take That bandmates for at least a couple of years due to certain legal complications.
“It will happen (a reunion). But not in the next two years . There’s contracts to fulfil, then I can do what I want,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Britain’s GQ magazine.
Reunion rumors had spread after all five members- Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams- were seen entering a New York recording studio last month.
Williams had quit the band in 1995 to pursue a solo career. (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010