Take That ban alcohol on tourJuly 22nd, 2010 - 6:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 22 (ANI): Members of the English pop band Take That have decided to ban backstage booze when they start their tour in 2011.
The band has an epic 54-date tour in place for the next year.
Member Mark Owen has been battling with alcohol addiction since March after he confessed to ten drunken affairs.
Singer Robbie Williams has been fighting with his drinking problem since years being in and out of rehab.
“The boys have had time together over the last week working on the new video. They have had a chance to sit down and discuss plans for next year. It’s a sensitive subject but booze will be off limits for the band and the crew,” The Sun quoted a source as saying.
“The Circus Tour was one giant party and, for Mark and Robbie’s sake, that just won’t work this time round,” the source added. (ANI)
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That's Mark Own 'to marry long-time girlfriend Emma Ferguson' - Aug 25, 2009
- Robbie Williams offers Mark Owen his house as getaway - Mar 12, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams Rejoins 'Take That' - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: alcohol addiction, ban alcohol, booze, circus tour, english pop, giant party, mark owen, member mark, pop band, robbie williams, sake, sensitive subject, singer robbie williams, sun, tour london