Sylvester Stallone hires private investigatorJuly 19th, 2012 - 3:13 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 19 (IANS) Actor Sylvester Stallone has hired a private investigator to find out how his 36-year-old son, Sage, died.
He was found unresponsive Friday at his Studio City apartment here.
According to tmz.com, Sylvester wants P.I. Scott Ross, Los Angeles County Coroner’s office, to figure out what happened to Sage, and even though there is no evidence of foul play, he is not ruling that out.
He also wants to know about Sage’s final weeks, whether he was using drugs or consuming alcohol, and if there was anything troubling his son.
An initial autopsy on his body, which was completed Sunday, proved inconclusive and the cause of death is not expected to be known for up to two months until the toxicology tests are completed.
- Sage did not commit suicide, says friend - Jul 21, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Sage was centre of our universe: Sylvester - Jul 17, 2012
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone leads mourners at Sage's funeral - Jul 23, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Sage's death may have drug link? - Jul 20, 2012
- Sage Stallone was dead for several days - Jul 15, 2012
- Stallone's son planned to marry before death - Jul 16, 2012
- Was Whitney Houston murdered? - Mar 07, 2012
- Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol? - Feb 13, 2012
- When Sly's half-naked fan finally met his hero - Dec 06, 2010
- Ross giving marriage second chance? - Aug 10, 2012
- Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth (Movie Snippets) - Jul 15, 2012
- Sanders promises to be a better husband - Aug 24, 2012
Tags: actor sylvester stallone, alcohol, autopsy, cause of death, city apartment, drugs, foul play, los angeles county, los angeles county coroner, private investigator, sage, scott ross, sylvester stallone, tmz, toxicology tests