Swizz Beats admits he is romancing Alicia keysMay 18th, 2009 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 18 (ANI): Hip-hop maestro Swizz Beatz has finally admitting that he and Alicia Keys are dating.
He, however, wants that his estranged wife, Mashonda, should not bring Alicia in between their divorce battle.
Beatz has revealed much about his relationship with Alicia in his latest track “Best I Ever Had”.
The lyrics of the song are: “Wake up in the morning and my baby cooked me breakfast, A’s naked wearing nothing on but a necklace …Yeah, she say she wanna treat me like a king; I get big gifts so the money ain’t a damn thing.”
The lyrics further go: “She gave me a party at the Guggenheim … What’s next? The ring? The baby? She really loves me!”
Beatz revealed that Alicia threw a party for him at the museum, but also stated that the whole song was not about her.
“But we’re nowhere near ready for a baby or a ring,” The New York Daily News quoted him as saying.
“This whole song is not about Alicia. The part about her cooking breakfast for me naked - she never done that for me.” Damn,” he added. (ANI)
- Alicia Keys feels 'womanly' post motherhood - Jul 17, 2011
- Alicia Keys Pregnant, Settles The Knot With Swiss Beatz - May 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys Marries Swizz Beatz In A Hush-Hush Ceremony - Aug 02, 2010
- Pregnant Alicia Keys 'wants to teach her child about charity' - Oct 02, 2010
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Serena Williams launches debut rap song - May 12, 2012
- Swizz Beatz Has A Say In Alicia Keys' Life - Aug 02, 2010
- Alicia Keys gushes about her son Egypt on her blog - Oct 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys engaged, pregnant with first child - May 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys gives birth to a baby boy - Oct 16, 2010
- Motherhood is heaven: Alicia Keys - Jul 02, 2011
- Alicia Keys derives inspiration from mom - Jun 18, 2011
- Alicia Keys to wed Swizz Beatz in Europe - Jul 22, 2010
- Alicia Keys finds motherhood blissful - Oct 19, 2010
- When pregnant Alicia Keys tumbled onstage - Jul 06, 2010