Swift scared of meeting Michelle ObamaApril 3rd, 2012 - 3:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 3 (IANS) Singer Taylor Swift, who was honoured for her charity work by Michelle Obama, admits she was terrified at the prospect of meeting the US First Lady.
Obama presented Swift with the big help award for her charity work at Kid’s Choice Awards, and the 22-year-old singer says she was very scared, reports contactmusic.com.
“To be awarded an award from the First Lady was one of the most exciting things, I was so honoured and I’ve always been such a huge fan of hers,” she told Mtv.com.
“I’ve been really terrified to meet her because I’m such a fan. I never went to the White House. I never like got a chance to meet her and so to get to meet her on a night like tonight, where she’s giving me an award for something; it was just over-the-top amazing. I’m so thankful,” she added.
- Justin Bieber has a crush on Michelle Obama - Sep 13, 2010
- Leann Rimes out of rehab - Sep 08, 2012
- Lady Gaga to premiere her 'You and I' video - Aug 17, 2011
- Lady Gaga feels her best - Aug 16, 2012
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Annie Lennox to receive Queen's honour - Dec 31, 2010
- Taylor Swift releases the video of 'Sparks Fly' - Aug 11, 2011
- Britney Spears speaks about her new single 'Criminal' - Aug 30, 2011
- I always live in fear: Taylor Swift - Jan 18, 2012
- Lerman feels lucky to kiss Watson - Jun 05, 2012
- Lady Gaga smashes MTV record with 13 nominations - Aug 04, 2010
- Winehouse's father gives her clothes to fans - Jul 31, 2011
- Obama remembers Donna Summer - May 20, 2012
- Kanye West says sorry to Taylor Swift on Twitter - Sep 05, 2010
- Gaga wins maiden MTV Video Music Award - Aug 29, 2011