Swedish singer September says Lady GaGa stole her styleJune 19th, 2009 - 1:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 19 (ANI): Swedish singer September has accused pop sensation Lady GaGa of copying her dressing style.
“I’ve been wearing similar outfits to Lady GaGa for years across Europe while I’ve been promoting my records,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“Now when I wear outrageous costumes people say I’m copying her. It really annoys me. She stole my look and I want it back,” she said.
Towards the end of 2008, comparisons were also made between the fashion sense of Gaga and Christina Aguilera, noting similarities in their styling, hair and make-up.
Gaga, a natural brunette, bleached her hair because she was mistaken for fellow singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse. (ANI)
- Minogue doesn't copy Gaga - Mar 01, 2011
- Amy's death is a lesson: Gaga - Jul 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga losing hair - Mar 21, 2011
- Christina Aguilera rubbishes Lady Gaga copycat slurs - Apr 23, 2010
- Lady Gaga makes Christina Aguilera insecure: Akon - Apr 15, 2010
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Perry accused of copying Gaga - Apr 02, 2011
- Lady GaGa Steps Out In Gravity – Defying Shoes Teamed With Revealing Dress - Dec 06, 2010
- Winehouse not collaborating with Lady Gaga - Jul 31, 2010
- Not to be mistaken for Winehouse, Lady Gaga dyes hair - Jun 15, 2009
- Life has been rough since divorce: Aguilera - Jan 12, 2012
- She Does Not Hate Lady Gaga, Says Christina Aguilera - May 19, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's "And if you don't like it, f*** you!" vest slogan - Jun 09, 2010
- Justin Bieber blasts Lady Gaga's style as 'gross' - Feb 18, 2011
- Eminen calls Gaga 'male lady' - Jun 07, 2011