Sutherland settles differences with McCollough over head-buttingMay 23rd, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 23 (ANI): Kiefer Sutherland has settled differences with designer Jack McCollough over a head-butting incident.
Sutherland had been charged on May 7 for assaulting McCollough after he allegedly bumped into Brooke Shields in a Manhattan nightspot and refused to apologise.
McCollough claimed he had to undergo surgery after being left with a broken nose as a result of the brow-bopping, reports the New York Daily News.
The two have now shook hands and charges against the 24 star may be dropped when he appears in court on June 22.
Sutherland made his regret public during an appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” Thursday.
He said: “It’s something I really regret having happened.” (ANI)
- Kiefer Sutherland cleared in headbutting case - Jul 22, 2009
- Kiefer Sutherland just can't get enough of booze - May 27, 2009
- Kiefer Sutherland not to blame in headbutt 'assault', says his lawyer - May 12, 2009
- Brooke Shields defends pal Kiefer Sutherland over headbutting episode - May 12, 2009
- Sutherland headbutted designer McCollough over Shields bump - May 07, 2009
- Kiefer Sutherland says he's not to blame in headbutting episode - May 12, 2009
- Sutherland charged with misdemeanour assault after headbutt episode - May 08, 2009
- Kiefer Sutherland to surrender to NYPD to avoid jail time - May 07, 2009
- Jack McCollough suffered broken nose from headbutting - May 09, 2009
- Sutherland's headbutting trial postponed indefinitely - Jul 17, 2009
- Jack McCollough gets a head butt from Kiefer Sutherland - May 06, 2009
- Sutherland Assault On Jack McColough: Charges Dropped - Jul 22, 2009
- Court upholds $311K award against debt collector - Mar 09, 2011
- Shirtless & Drunk; Keifer Sutherland Kicked Out of Nightclub - Apr 17, 2010
- Brooke Shields shaken after headbutting scandal - May 08, 2009