Sushmita Sen now wants a biological childMay 21st, 2010 - 2:32 pm ICT by IANS
Panaji, May 21 (IANS) After adopting two children, former Miss Universe and actor Sushmita Sen now wants to give birth to a child.
“I will go for biological baby because the clock is ticking for me,” Sushmita, 34, told reporters Thursday on the sidelines of a preparatory workshop for the 2010 Miss Universe pageant.
Sushmita’s production company Tantra Entertainment was awarded the India franchise to select participants by the Miss Universe Organisation.
The Hyderabad-born actress ducked questions about her marriage.
“I said the clock is ticking… I never said anything about marriage,” she snapped when reporters asked whether marriage was on the cards.
“Every girl wants her prince charming. I have stopped thinking about it long back but still I want it,” said the actress.
Sushmita adopted daughter Renee in 2000 and another girl Alisah in January.
- Sushmita plans to be in Kolkata for Durga Puja - Sep 12, 2010
- Preity thanks SRK, Manisha Koirala 'Dil se' (Movie Snippets) - Jun 26, 2012
- I want to do a raunchy item number: Sushmita (With image) - Jul 13, 2011
- Sushmita Sen To Spend Durga Puja In Kolkata This Year - Sep 14, 2010
- Sush's baby has her eyes on the crown! - May 24, 2010
- All-girls birthday bash for Sushmita Sen in Dubai - Nov 18, 2010
- Models bypass pageants for straight road to Bollywood - Aug 23, 2012
- Winds of change: girl adoption on the rise in India - Sep 18, 2011
- Being beauty queen is about having character: Sushmita Sen - Jul 02, 2011
- I will get married: Sushmita Sen - Sep 01, 2010
- Sushmita to celebrate 35th birthday in Dubai (Movie Snippets) - Nov 13, 2010
- Sushmita hails Himangini's win as best gift - Jun 22, 2012
- Adoptions on rise - and many want a girl! - Mar 12, 2011
- No Bollywood plans as yet: Vasuki Sunkavalli (With Image) - Jul 18, 2011
- Sushmita congratulates Parul for bringing honour to India (With Images) - Dec 28, 2011