Sushant Is Not Bothered About Win Or Lose!May 31st, 2010 - 5:04 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 31, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):The impending divorce of Manav-Archana has attracted so much attention that fans have almost lost sight of the fact that Sushant Singh Rajput is also doing “Zara Nachke Dikha’. Unfortunately, it’s not turning out to be a happy experience for the actor so far.
At first, he was struck by typhoid and was subsequently hospitalized. Moreover, life hasn’t been easy for him on “Zara Nachke Dikha’. Sushant has always evoked mixed reactions from the judges. While Shilpa Shetty is very lenient, Arshad Warsi and Vaibhavi Merchant are pretty forthright in expressing their views.
During the last shoot, Vaibhavi Merchant ridiculed Sushant’s performance saying that she didn’t find anything “contemporary’ in it. The theme for that segment was “contemporary dancing’. Merchant’s ire was more towards Sushant’s choreographers Harshal-Vithal. Harshal completely disapproved of Merchant’s criticism, and slammed the judge for her inappropriate comments. He allegedly lost his cool and had to be stopped by the unit members before things could turn ugly.
Elaborating on that incident, Rajput says, “Though annoyed, Harshal wasn’t going to create any untoward incident. He simply removed his boots to perform on the stage and prove his point.”
The last few days have been hectic for Sushant, as he’s been travelling to different parts of the country to promote “Pavitra Rishta’. This isn’t leaving him with much of time to practice for “Zara Nachke Dikha’.
“Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to devote much time to “Zara Nachke Dikha’. Perhaps, that’s now reflecting in my performance too. I’ve reached a stage, where I’m no longer bothered about winning or losing. I am not paying much heed to the judges’ comments also. In fact, I’ve stopped listening to it. My job is simply to perform and leave the rest to God,” Rajput concluded.
-Mayur Lookhar /Sampurn Wire
- Zara Nachke Dikha: Harshal livid with Vaibhavi - May 25, 2010
- Is Zara Nachke Dikha jinxed? - May 15, 2010
- Sushant high on Scotch! - May 13, 2010
- I am the neutral one- Vaibhavi Merchant - Apr 26, 2010
- Aye Additi, Zara Nachke Dikha - Mar 18, 2010
- 'Zara Nachke Dikha' should change my image: Sushant Rajput - May 01, 2010
- 'Massakali Girls' win 'Zara Nachke Dikha 2' - Jul 11, 2010
- Sushant, a.k.a Manav of Pavitra Rishta, injured badly! - Apr 23, 2010
- Zara Nachke Dikha: First day; 24 hr marathon - Apr 27, 2010
- Now international talent on 'Zara Nachke Dikha' - Jun 04, 2010
- Kritika working extra hard for Zara... - May 03, 2010
- Rakhi Sawant to contest against ex-boyfriend in dance show - Apr 01, 2010
- Get well soon Additi! - Apr 09, 2010
- Sushant Takes A Dig At Rakhi Sawant's Age! - Jun 17, 2010
- Zara Nachke Dikha Is Still Jinxed? - Jul 13, 2010
Tags: archana, arshad warsi, boots, choreographers, few days, god, impending divorce, inappropriate comments, judges comments, life hasn, mixed reactions, rajput, segment, shilpa shetty, sushant singh, typhoid, unit members, untoward incident, vaibhavi merchant, zara