Susan Sarandon, 64, says she’s comfortable in her saggy skinNovember 20th, 2010 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 20 (ANI): Susan Sarandon, Sigourney Weaver and Jane Fonda, 64, 61 and 72 respectively, have posed in a variety of sultry poses for V Magazine’s upcoming, ‘Who cares about age’, issue.
All three women look fabulous in the photos, while Fonda takes it one step further by draping her famous body over a table.
Sarandon also spoke about aging, saying she is very happy to be 64.
“I wouldn’t want to be 20 now. I know so much more, and I’m much more comfortable in my skin, saggy as it is,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
Sarandon also noted that life is too short to be constantly worrying about looks.
“When I hear young girls complaining about superficial things … You’re at the peak of your physical beauty right now. Just enjoy it and stop worrying about your thighs being too big. If you’re upset with how you look at 25, life’s going to be tough,” she said.
And Fonda couldn’t agree more, claiming that being older has made her a much happier and relaxed person.
She said, “There’s fabulous things about being older. The older people get, the less scared they are. All the studies show you’re not as anxious. People tend to have less hostility and they have less negative emotions. They tend to see things from both sides. Very few things stress me out.”
However, Fonda still has no intention of slowing down just because she isn’t 21 anymore.
“I love being productive. I’m never bored. I’m always coming up with new things, whether it’s making a DVD or a book, or making movies. I always want to exteriorize what’s going on inside of me,” she concluded. (ANI)
- Susan Sarandon is 'comfortable in her saggy skin' - Nov 22, 2010
- I've learn to deal with worries: Kate Winslet - Jan 30, 2012
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- Emma Stone's death fears - Jun 11, 2012
- Jane Fonda, 72, reveals she 'recently had plastic surgery' - Sep 09, 2010
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- Rihanna happy without a man - Apr 05, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- I'm not one of those to flaunt being pregnant: Victoria - Jul 04, 2011
- Katie Price 'wants 'stunning' Megan Fox to play her in biopic' - Mar 22, 2011
- Timberlake excited about getting older - Nov 07, 2011
- Lovato unhappy with tattoos - Sep 07, 2012
- Botox scares Cheryl Cole - May 07, 2010
- Cindy Crawford talks about sex, kids and pole-dancing - Oct 18, 2010