Susan Boyle’s makeover continuesApril 25th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 25 (ANI): Britain’s Got Talent singing sensation Susan Boyle has continued with her makeover and emerged with a “new look” on April 24.
Boyle, 48, who stunned Britain’s Got Talent bosses this week by getting her frizzy grey hair dyed brown, was seen sporting a fake Burberry scarf and a pair of trendy specs.
She also wore her favourite 16 pounds Primark jacket and beige trousers as she left her home in West Lothian.
Besides the clothes, she has even tried her hand at some DIY make-up, with foundation applied patchily across her forehead and cheeks.
Fashion-watchers have said that she would soon need to get her hair done again.
“That dye will only last about ten days, not even until the show finals. If she doesn’t get another makeover she’ll be back to the old Susan soon,” the Sun quoted a source as saying. (ANI)
- Boyle shows off new home in magazine - Nov 29, 2011
- Britain's Got Talent bosses frantic over Susan Boyle's brunette looks - Apr 24, 2009
- SuBo in meltdown mode on 'teary' train ride - Aug 24, 2010
- Susan Boyle admits she needs a makeover - Apr 22, 2009
- Susan Boyle to be part of reality show - Sep 03, 2011
- Singer Susan Boyle in train row - Aug 25, 2010
- 'Made up' Susan Boyle says she's like any other woman - May 11, 2009
- Susan Boyle to get honorary doctorate - Jun 30, 2012
- Celebrity lifestyle a big no-no for Susan Boyle - Jan 05, 2010
- Susan Boyle wows fans at book signing event - Oct 17, 2010
- 2010 best year ever for me: Susan Boyle (Lead) - Dec 26, 2010
- Rihanna says she is 'game' for a duet with Susan Boyle - Dec 03, 2010
- Susan Boyle enters Guinness World Records book - Sep 19, 2010
- Susan Boyle suffers emotional breakdown - Jun 02, 2012
- Susan Boyle’s Home Trespasser Gives Court Date A Miss - Dec 13, 2010