Susan Boyle wants to sing duet with RihannaNovember 28th, 2010 - 2:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 28 (IANS) Scottish singer Susan Boyle is keen to record a duet with R&B singer Rihanna.
“There are certain types of music that you’re good at and certain types that you’re not. I mean, would I be good at R&B? I suppose you never know. Maybe me and Rihanna could get together,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
However, Rihanna’s not the only music star Boyle is eyeing for a duet. She previously revealed that it’s her dream to collaborate with Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney.
- I won't be doing London Olympics: Ringo Starr - Jul 25, 2011
- Susan Boyle wants a duet with Paul McCartney - Nov 27, 2010
- Macca, Oprah Winfrey hailed at Kennedy Center Honors - Dec 06, 2010
- Rihanna says she is 'game' for a duet with Susan Boyle - Dec 03, 2010
- Rihanna wants to launch make-up, fashion line - Mar 22, 2011
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011
- Katy plans girl power anthem with Rihanna - Mar 21, 2012
- 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Winners List - Feb 14, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Sir Paul McCartney likes to mingle with fans on public transport - Dec 12, 2010
- McCartney inks deal to preserve Beatles' works - Sep 23, 2010
- Beatles great McCartney receives top music award from US President Obama at the White House - Jun 03, 2010
- Susan Boyle moving back to her childhood home - Apr 25, 2011