Susan Boyle takes inspiration from lettersOctober 28th, 2011 - 10:13 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 28 (IANS) Singer Susan Boyle says she is so touched by personal letters received from her fans that she used them as an inspiration for her latest album.
The 50-year-old admits that the cover versions on her upcoming third record “Someone to Watch Over Me”, releasing Nov 11, have a special meaning.
“There are certain songs that I liked that resonated with the letters that people had written and sent to me. I knew that’s what my record needed to be about,” contactmusic.com quoted Boyle as saying.
“They wrote about grief, love, happy and sad times, it was all deeply moving and the songs mirror the emotion and life experience. I find music in many ways an easier way to communicate than just talking to people,” she added.
- Susan Boyle's debut album selling like hot cakes - Dec 19, 2009
- Jessie J to show pain in next album - Dec 28, 2011
- Gaga teams up with Lamar - Aug 16, 2012
- Susan Boyle Sings For Pope Benedict XVI, Breaks World Record - Sep 19, 2010
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Gaga's next album to be released as app - Sep 07, 2012
- Sandra Echeverria reveals her true self in song - Aug 07, 2011
- Mehdi Hassan was outstanding: Lata Mangeshkar - Jun 13, 2012
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Adele's '21' world's biggest-selling album - May 16, 2012
- Nicola Roberts terrified of performing solo - Sep 19, 2011
- 'Love?' inspired by my babies: J Lo (Interview) - May 23, 2011
- Susan Boyle to perform in Australia in August - Jun 09, 2010
- Adam Lambert says that Susan Boyle's album is terrible - Feb 26, 2010