Susan Boyle suffers emotional breakdownJune 2nd, 2012 - 1:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Singer Susan Boyle reportedly started screaming and crying after she suffered an emotional breakdown at a motorway services area.
The “Britain’s Got Talent” singer was “very distressed and agitated” as her busy schedule took a toll on her.
She is said to have unleashed a “torrent of abuse” at Knutsford Services in Cheshire and needed to be calmed by an aide. Some onlookers even captured the event on their phones.
“She wanted to go home as she was tired and upset. Susan is very sorry to anyone she upset,” thesun.co.uk quoted a friend as saying.
- Susan Boyle faints in Heathrow airport heat - Feb 19, 2010
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Singer Susan Boyle in train row - Aug 25, 2010
- Susan Boyle to play herself in a musical - Nov 29, 2010
- 'Choking' Susan Boyle 'saved' by young woman - Sep 25, 2010
- Susan Boyle to appear in 'Glee'? - May 21, 2010
- Susan Boyle 'gets emotional after live performance in America' - Nov 26, 2009
- Lady Gaga meets lady boys in Bangkok - May 26, 2012
- Lady Gaga wants to collaborate with Susan Boyle - Dec 30, 2009
- SuBo in meltdown mode on 'teary' train ride - Aug 24, 2010
- Exhausted Susan Boyle Needs 24-Hour Care - Feb 27, 2010
- Bieber wants 'Grease' remake with Cyrus, Boyle - Aug 31, 2010
- Susan Boyle wants a duet with Paul McCartney - Nov 27, 2010
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- Susan Boyle to star as boil on cartoon character's bum - Jul 08, 2010