Susan Boyle set to begin rehearsals for tourJune 9th, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Susan Boyle, who was admitted to a clinic after she lost the reality show “Britain’s Got Talent”, has been cleared by her doctor to start rehearsals for the BGT tour.
Mirror.co.uk reports that there were doubts that she may not be fit enough to rehearse for the Britain’s Got Talent tour and all care was taken to ensure that the Scottish singing sensation does not have a relapse.
Boyle had checked out of The Priory clinic in South London last week and spent the weekend with her relatives.
“She now knows she can contact Dr. (Sarah) Lotzof any time of day or night - so she’s raring to go. All she wants to do is sing and will rehearse over the next two days so she can appear on the tour soon - hopefully from the start,” said an insider.
- Susan Boyle to have round-the-clock doctor during Britain's Got Talent tour - Jun 09, 2009
- Susan Boyle comeback - Jun 09, 2009
- 2010 best year ever for me: Susan Boyle (Lead) - Dec 26, 2010
- Rihanna says she is 'game' for a duet with Susan Boyle - Dec 03, 2010
- Susan Boyle sings her way into records with second album - Nov 18, 2010
- Susan Boyle wants to go on Britain's Got Talent tour - Jun 08, 2009
- 2010 best year ever for Susan Boyle - Dec 26, 2010
- Boyle shows off new home in magazine - Nov 29, 2011
- Susan Boyle to star as boil on cartoon character's bum - Jul 08, 2010
- Hairy angel Susan Boyle wants to take on the world - Jun 07, 2009
- Susan Boyle may not perform at all Britain's Got Talent gigs - Jun 10, 2009
- Crazy Japanese fans propose Susan Boyle at Tokyo airport - Jan 01, 2010
- Susan Boyle to star in 'Glee' - Aug 04, 2010
- Boyle's stay in rehab the scariest - Nov 07, 2010
- Susan Boyle 'checks out of rehab' - Jun 05, 2009