Susan Boyle inspires cocktail that leaves creamy moustache on drinkersMay 6th, 2009 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 6 (ANI): Britain’s Got Talent’s singing sensation Susan Boyle has become so popular that she has now inspired a cocktail to be made in her honour.
The cocktail, a vodka-based mix, has a layer of cream on top that gives drinkers a creamy moustache.
Luke Dallow, the owner of a bar in New Zealand, has revealed that the cocktail has been “designed to be a little bit cheeky, just like she is.”
“When you take a sip, it’ll leave a little moustache,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
Dallow has made the Auckland joint HQ of the Susan Boyle Fan Club.
The Susan Boyle cocktail contains vodka, wild strawberry and sour rhubarb liqueurs, blossom water, cranberry juice and mixed berries.
It’s then topped with a creamy Frangelico layer and sprinkled with chocolate shavings. (ANI)
- Some cocktail recipes (To go with cocktail story) - May 20, 2011
- Now, Cupcake Vodka with 'creamy texture' - Apr 29, 2011
- 10 quintessential cocktails for all occasions! - Jun 20, 2012
- Wine served at royal wedding bags top prize - May 18, 2011
- Author backed cocktails to keep spirits soaring in Jaipur - Jan 20, 2012
- Russian firm to name alcoholic drink after Gaddafi - Nov 23, 2011
- Indian-origin "superfood" guru creates alcoholic cocktail that prevents hangovers! - Dec 21, 2009
- The fruit juice cocktail 'super-smoothie' that cuts heart disease risk! - May 05, 2011
- Anarkali, shaken not stirred - cocktail wisdom (With Image) (IANS Books) - May 20, 2011
- Cranberry juice better at fighting bugs - Oct 30, 2011
- New boozing trend 'vodka eyeballing' slammed - Jan 17, 2011
- Now, carnivorous cocktails for meat lovers! - Oct 28, 2010
- SuBo to 'star in musical of her own life' - Nov 29, 2010
- Polish vodka takes a shot at Indian market - Jan 12, 2011
- The natural 'super-smoothie' that cuts cardiac risk - May 05, 2011
Tags: berries, blossom, britain s got talent, chocolate shavings, cocktail, daily star, fan club, frangelico, honour, hq, liqueurs, little bit, moustache, new zealand, rhubarb, singing sensation, sip, susan boyle, vodka, wild strawberry