Susan Boyle in hospital after finaleJune 1st, 2009 - 6:24 pm ICT by GD
Susan Boyle is reportedly suffering from an emotional break down after the pressure of the finale week of “Britain’s Got Talent” took its toll on her. The police were called to the hotel where Boyle was spending her Sunday evening. The talent show’s staff informed the police of her strange behavior. The paramedics ushered the singing sensation through the lobby and guided her into an waiting ambulance, after 6 p.m. According to reports of the British media, Boyle has been admitted to the Priory Clinic in Southgate, North London.
Upon the arrival of the police and the paramedics, Boyle willingly gave her assent to accompany them to the clinic, without creating any kind of fuss. The Scottish singer, hailing from a village in Scotland, had often considered quitting the show because of the tremendous pressure piled on her by the 24/7 vigilance of the paparazzi. At the end of the finale episode when the results were out, Boyle declared that ‘the best people had won’.
Boyle is presently being attended by her private GP, who seconds Boyle’s decision to take a few days break from all this and take some rest. The Priory Clinic has neither confirmed the news, nor have they denied anything. Even after Boyle’s performance of ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ from Woody Allen’s musical ‘Les Miserables’ took YouTube by storm, she failed to notch up the top spot, coming in as second runner up.
The results of the show “Britain’s Got Talent” were out on Saturday night and Susan Boyle lost the top spot to the dance troupe, ‘Diversity’. Boyle, who has been a favorite in the competition and a much waged on winner, had been found looking lost and disoriented, wandering around her hotel.
- Susan Boyle recovering well from anxiety attack - Jun 04, 2009
- Singer Susan Boyle all set to sing for the Pope - Aug 26, 2010
- Susan Boyle will sing for the Pope - Aug 26, 2010
- Susan Boyle brands rehab 'most frightening experience' of her life - Nov 06, 2010
- Susan Boyle chooses paramedic for duet - Aug 15, 2010
- Susan Boyle 'checks out of rehab' - Jun 05, 2009
- Boyle's stay in rehab the scariest - Nov 07, 2010
- Susan Boyle lined-up to sing for Pope - Jan 30, 2010
- Susan Boyle in hospital after 'emotional breakdown' (Lead) - Jun 01, 2009
- Susan Boyle sings again - Jun 14, 2009
- Susan Boyle Finds Her Dream Come True As She Sings For The Pope - Sep 19, 2010
- The last performance of Susan Boyle - May 31, 2009
- Troubled Susan Boyle banned from seeing her pussy! - Jun 05, 2009
- Susan Boyle sings her way into records with second album - Nov 18, 2010
- Susan Boyle Sings For Pope Benedict XVI, Breaks World Record - Sep 19, 2010
Tags: assent, britain s got talent, dance troupe, finale episode, musical les miserables, north london, paparazzi, paramedics, priory clinic, private gp, saturday night, scottish singer, singing sensation, southgate, strange behavior, sunday evening, susan boyle, talent show, vigilance, woody allen