Susan Boyle in awe of her wax double at Madame TussaudsApril 20th, 2011 - 7:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 20 (ANI): Singer Susan Boyle was visibly thrilled by the outcome of her own waxwork at the official launch of the new Madame Tussauds in Blackpool, England, on Tuesday.
“She’s doing a better job than me,” the Daily Express quoted the ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ star as saying.
Fans might also have trouble telling the star apart from her 150,000 pounds model.
“What can you say? They have done a very good job. It looks very realistic,” she said.
The model is among 72 wax figures at the new Madame Tussauds attraction in Blackpool, which opens tomorrow.
When asked who she would like her waxwork to stand alongside, Boyle, 50, was clear: “Who did I want to dream about? Simon Cowell of course.” (ANI)
- Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 03, 2011
- Kareena unveiled at Tussauds - Oct 27, 2011
- Madhuri unveils her wax statue in London - Mar 07, 2012
- Wax statue biggest honour: Kareena - Nov 11, 2011
- Susan Boyle To Be Immortalized At Madame Tussauds - Aug 09, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's wedding waxwork unveiled - Aug 21, 2011
- Kate Middleton to join Royal Family at Madame Tussauds by end of 2011 - Dec 28, 2010
- Justin Bieber unveils his Madame Tussauds waxwork - Mar 16, 2011
- When Helen Mirren met Helen Mirren - May 12, 2010
- Pattinson to be immortalised in wax for Tussauds museums - Mar 03, 2010
- Lady Gaga to make Madame Tussauds history - Nov 08, 2010
- Justin Bieber sized up for waxwork at Madame Tussauds - Feb 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole gets her wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 21, 2010
- Rihnana Honored At Madame Tussauds - Sep 02, 2010
- Madhuri Dixit to be immortalised in wax - Jan 05, 2012