Susan Boyle ashamed of tantrumsNovember 2nd, 2011 - 10:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 2 (IANS) Singer Susan Boyle says she is ashamed of her temper but has now learned to keep her emotions in check.
The 50-year-old Scottish singing sensation is known for her fiery outbursts, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m ashamed to admit it, but yes. But I’m getting a wee bit older now and I’m more used to it. You get nothing done by shouting and bawling. I’m not proud of it but I was known as the Miss Piggy of temper,” she said.
- Susan Boyle to star as boil on cartoon character's bum - Jul 08, 2010
- Singer Susan Boyle in train row - Aug 25, 2010
- Rihanna says she is 'game' for a duet with Susan Boyle - Dec 03, 2010
- Susan Boyle was starved of oxygen at birth - Oct 03, 2010
- Susan Boyle turns into 'Incredible Hulk' when she's mad - Nov 05, 2010
- Boyle opens up about her teen bullies - Oct 21, 2010
- Lovato unhappy with tattoos - Sep 07, 2012
- Susan Boyle to record duet with Kelly Rowland? - Jan 18, 2010
- Susan Boyle stalked again - Sep 27, 2010
- Susan Boyle has the hots for David Hasselhoff - Dec 08, 2009
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- My mom inspires me: Hudgens - Feb 06, 2012
- Boyle to snub luxury mansion because her pet cat hates 'being posh'! - Nov 22, 2009
- Susan Boyle forgives burglar for stealing her money - Dec 28, 2010
- Seyfried has crush on Timberlake - Nov 02, 2011