‘Survivors: Heroes vs Villains’ star Russell Hantz arrestedApril 24th, 2010 - 3:20 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Apr 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) ‘Survivors: Heroes vs. Villains’ star Russell Hantz was arrested in the early hours of the morning in Lafayette. The Lafayette Police Department officials said that the reality show star Russell Hantz was arrested at 2 am. The police reached the spot of the incident, because a witness had reported that there was a physical confrontation going on, near the Justin Street. The police took 15 minutes to reach the spot. Witnesses claimed that Hantz had attacked a person on the street.
Later Russell Hantz was also charged with ‘simple battery’. After being arrested, he was released by the police at 4:30 am. The Lafayette Police Department officials also said that no bail was required in this case. They also divulged that the reality TV star was given a summon for ‘misdemeanor’ and he has to appear in court on the 24th of June 2010.
Russell Hantz was born on the 10th of October 1972. He is the runner-up of the ‘Survivor: Samoa’ reality show. He was also one of the participants in the ‘Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains’. He is a native of Dayton in Texas and is also the proud owner of his oil Services Company in Dayton.
- Russel Hantz: Survivor Villain Arrested for Battery - Apr 24, 2010
- Willie Hantz arrested for drinking and driving - Jul 27, 2012
- Kenward 'Boo' Bernis Arrested For Assaulting a Female - Apr 30, 2010
- Kenward "Boo" Bernis Arrested For Assualting A Woman - Apr 30, 2010
- Kenward Boo Bernis arrested - Apr 30, 2010
- Natalie White wins Survivor & gets $1 million prize money - Dec 22, 2009
- Sandra Diaz-Twiner Does It For The Second Time In Survivor - May 17, 2010
- Next Season Of "Survivor" At Nicaragua - May 17, 2010
- Russell Hantz Defeated By Natalie White - Dec 21, 2009
- Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains To Premiere On February 11 - Feb 09, 2010
- Jenn Lyon Remembered On Sets Of "Survivor" - May 17, 2010
- Rhys Ifans arrested for assault, released - Jul 24, 2011
- Russell Hantz's Villanous Act Rules 'Survivor:Samoa' - Sep 18, 2009
- Survivors 20: Heroes Vs. Villains Cast Speculated - Dec 21, 2009
- Repeat shoplifter arrested in Lafayette, New York - Feb 09, 2010
Tags: 15 minutes, department officials, heroes, lafayette police department, misdemeanor, oil services company, participants, physical confrontation, proud owner, reality show, reality tv, samoa, survivor, survivors, tv star, villains, witness