Surinder Kapoor’s cremation SundaySeptember 25th, 2011 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 25 (IANS) Film producer Surinder Kapoor, father of Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor and director Boney Kapoor, will be cremated Sunday at the Vile Parle Hindu crematorium.
The cremation will be held at 3.30 p.m., producer Vivek Vaswani posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Kapoor, 84, who died Saturday, was the producer of films like “Hum Paanch”, “Woh Saat Din”, “Loafer”, “Judaai” and “Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai”.
He was the president of the Film and Television Producers Guild of India from 1995 to 2001 and was felicitated with the L.V. Prasad Phalke Award in 2009.
- Anil Kapoor's father Surinder passes away - Sep 24, 2011
- Dadasaheb Phalke's 140th Jayanti celebrated by bestowing honours - May 05, 2009
- Sridevi's still the hottie - May 07, 2009
- Interesting Facts and Figures: Anil Kapoor - Apr 24, 2009
- Rishi Kapoor's transformation amazing: Vaswani - Jan 29, 2012
- Showing up not the only way to show respect: Ghai - Aug 28, 2012
- Veteran actor A.K. Hangal is dead (Lead) - Aug 26, 2012
- Entire Kapoor khandaan to be present for posthumous Dadasaheb Phalke honour for Prithviraj Kapoor - Apr 22, 2009
- Surinder Kapoor was kind hearted: Big B - Sep 25, 2011
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre (Second Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- World realising importance of Indian audiences: Anil Kapoor - Dec 05, 2011
- 'Paa' child artist Taruni Sachdev cremated - May 17, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan At National Awards - Rare Thing Happens! - Oct 25, 2010
- Sridevi homesick in New York - Oct 21, 2011
- Dev Anand, Pran receive Dadasaheb Phalke honour - Apr 30, 2010
Tags: anil kapoor, blogging, cremation, dil, film and television, film producer, films, hamara dil aapke paas hai, hindu, hum paanch, India, mumbai, paas, producers guild, surinder, television producers