Surinder Kapoor was kind hearted: Big BSeptember 25th, 2011 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 25 (IANS) Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan remembers producer Surinder Kapoor, who died Saturday, as a kind-hearted and affable man.
Kapoor died of cardiac arrest at age 84.
“…just heard the sad news that Anil and Boney Kapoor’s father passed away. Surinder Kapoor, a kind hearted and affable man, a producer of eminence in his own right, passes away,” Big B posted on his blog Bigb.bigadda.com.
“One does not know where to begin. So much is happening and happening fast and in such a destructive manner… There are deaths of prominent celebrities, earthquakes in northeast, devastating in intensity in Sikkim particularly, monstrous floods in Orissa … one just does not know where to start or indeed start at all,” he added.
- Big B remembers Sathe as affable - Sep 24, 2011
- Anil Kapoor's father Surinder passes away - Sep 24, 2011
- Fame isn't perpetual: Big B - Mar 29, 2012
- Nikhat Kazmi was generous: Big B - Jan 21, 2012
- Big B praises 'Paan Singh Tomar', calls it true biopic - Mar 04, 2012
- Moms should be indestructible by design: SRK (Movie Snippets) - Nov 24, 2011
- When Big B used to be a gate crasher - Feb 21, 2011
- Big B sports new look in 'Power' - Sep 23, 2010
- Warren Beatty in awe of Big B? - Feb 25, 2011
- Big B to be honoured for polio work - Apr 06, 2012
- Show respect, regard to artists: Big B - Mar 24, 2012
- Dilip Saheb, a colossus: Big B - May 04, 2012
- Nitish Kumar is a simple and modest man: Big B - Aug 04, 2011
- Big B wants Katy Perry's autograph for granddaughter! - Apr 05, 2012
- No slowing down for Big B - Nov 05, 2011