Suri is a bona fide brainiac, says Tom CruiseDecember 17th, 2008 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec17 (ANI): Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has revealed that his three-year-old daughter is a brainy kid with an incredibly strong vocabulary.
The Valkyrie actor stated that although Suri has an excellent vocabulary, he mostly loves hearing loving words from her.
“Her vocabulary is incredible,” People magazine quoted Tom, as saying.
“I love hearing ”I love you, dada,” or, ”I love you, mama, he added.
Tom also spilled the beans on the fact that when Wife Katie Holmes is away shooting for Broadway, he takes care of his daughter like a mother, and actually is a hands-on father.
“I just love every moment,” he gushed.
“We”ve got the teenagers and I”ve got the two-and-half year old and to have that I feel lucky, he added.
Tom also plans to act in a kids flick so that his kids Conor, 13, Bella, 15 and little Suri can enjoy watching it. (ANI)
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Cruises Santa disguise fails to impress daughter Suri - Dec 25, 2008
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie used to dream about marrying me: Tom Cruise - Jun 09, 2010
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012