Suri designs her own clothes: Katie HolmesAugust 16th, 2010 - 1:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes, who has her own clothing line, Holmes & Yang, says her four-year-old daughter Suri is already designing her own clothes and is fast becoming a budding designer.
“Suri and I do that (customise) now with her clothes. Or rather, she does it. She says, ‘I want this sleeve cut,’ and it’s like, ‘Okay, we’ll cut it.’ She picks out all of her own clothes and has since she was one-and-a-half,” contactmusic.com quoted Holmes as saying.
“I started making clothes for Suri when she was born, designing dresses, and then having seamstresses sew them, because I don’t sew very well. As a child, I was always drawing clothes, and I’ve always loved fabrics, and when Suri was born, I wanted to have certain things be from me and created just by me for her,” she added.
- Katie Holmes lets daughter Suri design her own clothes - Aug 16, 2010
- Little Suri follows in Mom Katie's Trendy Footsteps - Aug 17, 2010
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes asked to design men's wear - Jun 25, 2010
- Katie Holmes praises daughter Suri's eye for fashion - Jan 07, 2011
- Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing line - Jul 26, 2012
- Tom Cruise gets fashion advice from four-year-old Suri - Aug 02, 2010
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Mohair Is Fantastic To Work With - Caileigh Noades - Sep 03, 2010
- Suri Cruise will be an actress, believes mom - Jul 14, 2011
- Katie used to dream about marrying me: Tom Cruise - Jun 09, 2010
- Tom Cruise gives his daughter fashion freedom - May 28, 2010