Surgeons weigh in on Demi Moore’s ‘youthful’ looksApril 17th, 2010 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 17 (ANI): Demi Moore’s youthful looks at 47 have been a matter of speculation and debate among many actresses, fans and cosmetic surgeons with quite a few experts believing the actress must have gone under the knife.
While Moore recently told British ELLE mag that she’s “had work done but not on my face”, many find her statement quite unconvincing.
“I personally think she must have, but I can’t prove it,” Fox News quoted leading Beverly Hills surgeon Dr. Larry Koplin, who does not treat Moore, as saying.
Koplin added: “As a 47-year-old, she would be defying all laws of nature by looking so good without true surgery, but she certainly could have had a perfect combination of good genes, good fillers (such as Restylane or Juviderm), good skin care and Botox.”
Dr. Ashkan Ghavami, who has also not treated Moore, said: “She may have at least had Botox for her forehead lines, crows feet and to shape her brows, fillers of some sort for her laugh lines and to plump her cheeks.
“It is also possible, that she had a brow lift or at least had some of the brow muscles removed. Upper and lower eyelid surgery may explain some of the changes of her eyelids, although Botox can do that as well.”
He added: “Like most celebrities, she has likely had a lot of skin treatments for improving skin texture, smoothing, and erasing fine lines, as well as stimulating collagen rebuilding. This can be lasers as well as chemical peels. With repetitive skin resurfacing treatments, the skin can get that beautiful glow that Demi Moore has at her age.”
Koplin said: “The remarkable thing about Demi Moore’s face is that if she has indeed had plastic surgery, it is undetectable.
“The hallmark areas are around the ears, and she keeps this area well-hidden by earrings, hair and photo angles. Whether this is intentional (brilliant) or accidental is beside the point.”
While Moore has repeatedly denied reports of shelling out millions on plastic surgery, the speculations haven’t ended.Ghavami said: “It is hard to say depending on what she was charged and how many times they (the treatments) were done, but it can be up to at least 100 dollars to 250,000 dollars.
“The reports of spending up to three million dollars on plastic surgery are most likely exaggerations.” (ANI)
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010
- Here comes the - botox - bride - Jul 13, 2012
- More men going under the knife to look good - Mar 21, 2011
- Ivanka Trump's Plastic Surgery Inheritance - Apr 14, 2009
- 'I won't take the plastic surgery card': Lisa Vanderpump - Nov 10, 2010
- Doc warns 'pillow-faced' Jordan of paralysis if she doesn't lay off surgery - Jun 17, 2010
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011
- Growing number of Malaysian men turning to cosmetic surgery - Aug 22, 2010
- Looking young with dermal fillers - Sep 13, 2011
- Lips to nose, cosmetic packages boom for Valentine's Day - Feb 07, 2012
- US teenagers get 12,000 botox jabs in a year - Aug 13, 2010
- Got a migraine? Get a 'brow-lift'! - Nov 11, 2010
- Breast implants save woman's life from bullets! - Feb 26, 2010
- 'Real Housewives' star Jill Zarin admits to getting a 'liquid facelift' - Apr 21, 2011
- Turn the clock around, gift your dad cosmetic treatment (June 17 is Father's Day) - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: ashkan, beautiful glow, brow lift, brows, crows feet, demi moore, dr larry, forehead lines, fox news, ghavami, koplin, laugh lines, laws of nature, lower eyelid surgery, perfect combination, plastic surger, restylane, skin resurfacing, skin texture, skin treatments