Super-fit Jessica Alba wants to have more kidsMay 2nd, 2009 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 2 (ANI): After losing post-pregnancy flab, Hollywood actress Jessica Alba says she’s keen to have more kids with husband Cash Warren.
The Sin City star gave birth to baby Honor in June last year and immediately put on weight.
She had to race off to the gym to get her pre-baby figure back.
“I worked out. It wasn’t fun. Twice a day. I ate really healthy,” Contactmusic quoted Jessica, as telling American show Extra.
“We’ll have a few (kids)… three or four,” Jessica added. (ANI)
- How do Hollywood yummy mummies shed flab? - Mar 24, 2010
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Jessica Alba admits to overfeeding her baby! - Sep 03, 2010
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body - Jul 14, 2011
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Alba opposes toxic chemical use in baby products - May 24, 2011
- Jessica Alba wants to have more kids - May 02, 2009
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- It was love at first sight with Warren, says Alba - Aug 13, 2010
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011