‘Sucker Punch’ voted worst movie of 2011November 26th, 2011 - 7:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 26 (IANS) The Girl power action film “Sucker Punch” has been voted as the worst film of 2011 in an online poll conducted by movie website Fandango.com.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that the film directed by Zach Snyder beat “Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star” and “Cowboys and Aliens” to top the Thanksgiving Day-themed top movie Turkey list.
“Shark Night 3D” and “Mars Needs Moms” also made to the top five, while “Red Riding Hood”, “Green Lantern” and “Conan The Barbarian” featured in the top 10.
- Mickey Rourke quits 'Conan The Barbarian' remake - Mar 17, 2010
- Abbie Cornish delights all in 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 22, 2011
- Hugh Jackman is favourite 'Aussie Hunk' - Dec 17, 2009
- Helen Mirren's portrayal of 'The Queen' voted best movie monarch - Jan 18, 2011
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Punch line missing in 'Sucker Punch' (IANS Movie Review) - Mar 25, 2011
- Hudgens hopes to get image makeover with 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 27, 2011
- Mirren named as favourite movie monarch: poll - Jan 19, 2011
- Crowe to play Superman's dad in 'Man of Steel'? - Jun 17, 2011
- Cyrus launches design contest - Sep 10, 2012
- Sandler best amongst worst: Gets 11 Razzies nominations - Feb 26, 2012
- Sandler worse amongst worst: Gets 11 Razzies nominations (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Snyder to direct new 'Superman' movie - Oct 05, 2010
- Beyonce wants to direct - Jul 24, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens' 'kick-ass' role in 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 19, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,