Studio 18 Titles Syndicated To Middle East and North AfricaJuly 23rd, 2010 - 7:09 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 23, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Studio 18 has closed a seven-nation licensing deal of 12 top film titles owned by The Indian Film Company (TIFC).
The Free-To-Air Satellite rights have been licensed for Middle East and North African countries including Abu Dhabi, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
Some of the titles under the agreement include Jab We Met, Welcome, Singh Is Kinng, Kidnap, Golmaal Returns, Ghajini, Luck, and Life Partner.
Commenting on the deal, Studio 18’s Head of International Business, Tanuj Garg said, “This is in continuation of our efforts and success at syndicating our diverse catalogue to new potential-laden markets”.
The Studio had recently announced a first-of-its-kind Hotel-VoD deal with the three top five-star hotels in China.
– Sampurn Wire
- The T-Series Juggernaut Is Unstoppable - Aug 04, 2010
- Singer's album urges reopening of Algeria-Morocco border - Jun 16, 2012
- UTV targets international TV networks, signs multiple deals - May 25, 2011
- Tunisia reach quarters in African Nations Cup - Jan 28, 2012
- Two of M.F. Husain's works feature in Doha auction - Dec 01, 2010
- 'Spielberg banned in Middle East after Israel war donation' - Dec 18, 2010
- 'Arab League banned Spielberg's works over donation to Israel during Lebanon conflict' - Dec 18, 2010
- Hillary Clinton to go on four-nation trip - Feb 22, 2012
- T-Series acquires audio rights of Kunal Kohli's untitled film starring Saif Ali Khan - Aug 24, 2010
- Kareena pulls a Shakira! - Sep 30, 2010
- Golmaal 3 Grosses Rs. 70 Crores In Opening Weekend - Nov 10, 2010
- McCain like 'Alice in Wonderland' March Hare: Russian speaker - Dec 07, 2011
- Tamil actress held for prostitution - Feb 05, 2012
- Dubai film fest to assist Arab filmmakers - Oct 26, 2011
- Fox Star Studios signs AR Murgadoss for a two film deal - May 20, 2009
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,