‘Stressed’ Gwyneth Paltrow wants to learn to meditateJanuary 15th, 2010 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 15 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has said that she needs to learn to meditate because her brain ‘drives her mental’.
The ‘Shakespeare in Love’ star, who crashed her off-road vehicle into the back of another car while carrying out the school run in icy conditions last week, has said that it is high time she does something to relieve her stress.
“My New Year’s resolution is to learn how to meditate,” the Telegraph quoted Paltrow as saying.
“It’s always sounded like something I should do, but I don’t know how to. My friends who do it say it’s really freakin’ brilliant. They say you can’t know the peace, awareness and contentment until you do it. My brain drives me mental,” added the 37-year-old actress.
Paltrow- who lives in London with her husband, the Coldplay singer Chris Martin, 32, and their daughter, Apple, five, and son, Moses, three- was unhurt in the road accident. (ANI)
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow felt like a 'zombie' after suffering from post-natal depression - Jan 05, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Publicising relationship unnecessary: Paltrow - Nov 19, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow says best solution to tantrums is to use earplugs! - Apr 30, 2010
- Paltrow felt like zombie after giving birth to son - Jan 05, 2011
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: actress paltrow, apple, brain, chris martin, coldplay, contentment, gwyneth paltrow, high time, london jan, moses, new year, peace awareness, road accident, shakespeare, shakespeare in love, shakespeare in love star, singer chris, stress, telegraph