Streep undergoes hand surgeryAugust 7th, 2012 - 9:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) Actress Meryl Streep had to undergo a hand surgery after she cut herself with a kitchen knife.
The actress was seen wearing a large bandage on her left hand during an appearence in New York City. Last week Streep revealed she sliced open her hand while cutting an avocado and the injury was stitched up by a local doctor in Connecticut before she was referred for surgery in New York, reports contactmusic.com.
“They gave me an even bigger bandage (after the surgery). And of course I took it right off when I got home. But now, I think I’ll put it back on,” she added.
- Jessica Biel in awe of Meryl Streep - Oct 15, 2010
- Winslet stunned by response to charity project - May 11, 2012
- Meryl Streep wins the Oscar for the Best Lead Actress - Feb 28, 2012
- Patridge wears sunscreen at night - Sep 06, 2011
- Chastain wants time to focus on personal life - Aug 06, 2012
- Streep hopes 'Iron Lady' will inspire filmmakers - Jan 06, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- I think Meryl Streep believes she's too smart for fashion, says US stylist - Aug 15, 2010
- Meryl Streep to be honored with a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival - Jan 02, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried says she's most comfortable when she's naked - Mar 13, 2011
- Kristen Stewart named highest paid actress - Jun 20, 2012
- 'Devil Wears Prada' taught me to run in heels: Hathaway - May 22, 2012
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- Meryl Streep says no to botox - Jan 09, 2010
- Holmes dresses up according to city - Aug 10, 2011