Stone, Wilde - new faces of RevlonAugust 11th, 2011 - 5:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 11 (IANS) Actresses Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde have become the latest global ambassadors for the cosmetics brand Revlon.
The stunning actresses will appear in all multimedia television, print, in-store and digital ad campaigns of the brand from next year, reports contactmusic.com.
Alan Ennis, Revlon’s president and chief executive officer, said the duo personifies the Revlon woman, someone who is “glamorous, confident and bold.”
Emma and Olivia follow in the footsteps of Kate Hudson, Halle Berry, Kate Moss, Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel who were previously associated with the brand.
- Stone, Wilde honoured by PETA - Aug 31, 2011
- Jessica Biel is Revlon's new brand ambassador - May 04, 2009
- Jessica Biel becomes new face of Revlon - May 05, 2009
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz launch directorial debuts - Oct 28, 2010
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz unveil directorial debuts - Oct 27, 2010
- Alba's mom used to practise make-up on her - Jun 16, 2010
- Emma Watson voted best dressed woman - May 03, 2011
- Kate Hudson to be Almay's new face - May 14, 2010
- Halle Berry named Hollywood's hottest mum - Apr 10, 2011
- Rihanna, Aniston, Alba named best dressed - Sep 17, 2010
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Kate Moss new face of Mango - Jan 25, 2012
- Winslet endorses knitwear brand - May 17, 2011
- Revlon to donate $250K to LA shelter, courtesy Halle Berry - Dec 28, 2010
Tags: chief executive officer, cosmetics, digital ad campaigns, emma stone, ennis, footsteps, global ambassadors, halle berry, jessica alba, jessica biel, kate hudson, kate moss, london, olivia wilde, revlon, stunning actresses, television