Stone bakes cake to cope with anxietyJune 30th, 2012 - 6:00 am ICT by IANS
London, June 30 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone turned to baking to cope with the anxiety that cropped up while shooting for “The Amazing Spider-Man”.
Stone developed a passion for making cakes and cookies while shooting the superhero movie because spending time in the kitchen helped her relax, reports express.co.uk.
“I think I felt really out of control of my surroundings. I was just baking all the time. There were stacks of things in the kitchen that nobody could possibly go through. It seemed like it made me feel, if I put these in, I’ll know what the outcome is. I was over-baking,” she told Vogue magazine.
- Stone opens about battle with panic attacks - Jun 23, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Emma Stone's life not affected by fame - Sep 30, 2011
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Stone says Garfield helped her improve - Aug 05, 2011
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Shirish Kunder praises Andrew Garfield (Movie Snippets) - Jul 02, 2012
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Emma Stone plans to study biology - Jun 18, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Russian attempts suicide after watching 'The Amazing Spider-Man' - Jul 07, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010