Stings wife played cupid for Madonna, RitchieJanuary 8th, 2008 - 4:23 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 8(ANI): Rock star Stings wife Trudie Styler admitted to playing cupid between singer Madonna and her now husband Guy Ritchie.
Styler has revealed that that she was the one who introduced the 49-year-old singer to her life partner as she felt that both complemented each other.
“Oh, God! Yes, I had a sense that they’d really like each other and really complement each other and I think they do - they’re fantastic parents, and they sparkle when they’re together. But I’m not a kiss and tell!” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
The 54-year-old filmmaker felt that the pair was well suited for romance and she invited both to a dinner party in 1998.
Madonna and Ritchie have also named Styler as a godmother to their son Rocco John after he was born in 2000. (ANI)
- Sting says he likes 'dressing up' wife for the bedroom - Jan 14, 2011
- Sting reveals sex secrets - Jan 15, 2011
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- British accent scares Kelly Rowland - Nov 16, 2011
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- J-Lo avoids giving parenting tips - Feb 02, 2011
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Sting and wife can't get enough of each other - Jan 28, 2010