Stewart’s parents divorcingSeptember 3rd, 2012 - 6:31 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 3 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart’s parents are getting divorced.
Kristen’s mother, Jules Stewart, filed a divorce petition against John Stewart, who she married 27 years ago. She filed the papers at County Superior Court, here citing irreconcilable differences, reports tmz.com.
Jules filed the documents herself without using a lawyer one month after her daughter was photographed embracing her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, despite dating her “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson.
Kristen’s mother, who is a writer-director and has worked for Fox, says she has been estranged from John, a TV producer and stage manager, since June 15, 2010.
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Pattinson not ready to face media? - Aug 01, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson fight over dog's custody - Aug 01, 2012
- Ross giving marriage second chance? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Sanders apologises to family for Stewart fling - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
Tags: actress, co star, county superior court, divorce petition, fox, huntsman, irreconcilable differences, john stewart, parents, robert pattinson, rupert, snow white, stage manager, tmz, tv producer, twilight, using a lawyer, writer director