Stewart wins best actress award at Milan film festMay 12th, 2011 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) “Twilight” actress Kristen Stewart, best known for playing Bella Swan in the vampire franchise, won the top honour at the Milan International Film Festival (MIFF).
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Stewart Tuesday won the best actress award for her portrayal of a troubled stripper in “Welcome to the Rileys”.
Actor Aidan Gillen was named the best actor for his performance in “Treacle Jr.” and Nadia Tass walked away with the best director trophy for her drama “Matching Jack”.
Filmmaker Fenton Bailey picked up the best documentary accolade for “Becoming Chaz”, about pop legend Cher’s transgender son Chaz Bono.
- Kristen Stewart Breaking Away From The Bella Swan Mould - Oct 15, 2010
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Kristen looks like an alien: Pattinson - Sep 07, 2011
- 'Becoming Chaz' to air on Winfrey's OWN network - Jan 15, 2011
- Pattinson calls girlfriend 'sexy goddess' - Dec 06, 2011
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- Vampires are very sexy: Kristen Stewart - May 15, 2011
- Stewart moved by wedding gown - Jan 06, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Kristen Stewart Is Comfortable Stripping, Visits Strip Club To Take Stripping Tips - Oct 23, 2010
- Kristen Stewart named World's Best Young Actress - Jun 08, 2010
- Kristen Stewart Speaks On Her ‘Breaking Dawn’ Diet - Oct 25, 2010
- Stewart wants 'Twilight 4' to be shot in 3D - Jun 24, 2010
Tags: accolade, actor aidan, actress award, aidan gillen, best actor, best actress, best director, chaz, dailystar, fenton bailey, film fest, filmmaker, international film festival, miff, milan international, nadia tass, pop legend, portrayal, stripper, treacle