Stewart wants to work with PattinsonMay 17th, 2012 - 4:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 17 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart says she is desperate to work in another movie with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
“I am dying to make another movie with Rob. I think we’re a good team, and whatever it is needs to be so ridiculously ambitious but I wouldd love to work with him again,” contactmusic.com quoted Stewart as saying.
The 22-year-old recently revealed Pattinson was a big fan of her work in “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
“He likes it. He really likes it. It’s cool. It’s good. I’m really proud of it,” she said.
The couple has been dating since they began working on the “Twilight” film series.
- Stewart, Pattinson to work again? - May 20, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Stewart working on first novel - Apr 03, 2012
- Pattinson takes Kristen to his hometown - Sep 10, 2011
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson fight over dog's custody - Aug 01, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart 'really proud' of going topless - May 31, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012