Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queriesAugust 19th, 2012 - 5:46 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 19 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart is not comfortable talking about her much-talked about fling with director Rupert Sanders.
Stewart had an affair with her “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Sanders while she was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson.
The 22-year-old, who has been keeping a low profile of late, will have to face the media to promote her forthcoming movie “On The Road” at the Toronto International Film Festival, starting Sep 6.
“Unlike Rob, who faced the music and threw himself into promoting his new movie ‘Cosmopolis’, Kristen isn’t comfortable with facing a barrage of questions about the cheating scandal,” Perezhilton.com quoted a source as saying.
“Kristen has been hiding ever since the story of her affair with Rupert broke and she doesn’t plan on breaking that habit just yet,” the source added.
Stewart plays Marylou in the book-to-movie adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s classic novel of the same name.
- Kristen Stewart ready to face camera post split - Aug 18, 2012
- Stewart cancels MTV awards show appearance - Aug 17, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart nervous about Toronto red carpet - Sep 05, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson not ready to face media? - Aug 01, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- Liberty Ross wants to meet Pattinson - Aug 05, 2012
Tags: actor robert, actress, barrage, classic novel, fling, habit, huntsman, international film festival, jack kerouac, low profile, movie adaptation, music, perezhilton, queries, relationship, robert pattinson, rupert, scandal, snow white, toronto international film festival