Stewart upset about facing wrath aloneAugust 17th, 2012 - 9:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 17 (IANS) Although actress Kristen Stewart has apologised for cheating on her boyfriend actor Robert Pattinson, she is reportedly upset about having to suffer the wrath alone.
Stewart, 22, had an affair with director Rupert Sanders, even though she was in a three-year relationship with the actor.
“Kristen can’t believe the public isn’t painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy. She’s grousing that he’s 19 years her senior and was in a position of power over her … being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again,” tmz.com quoted a source as saying.
The actress is also upset about being called a cheater. Although she accepts her actions were wrong, but believes that Sanders is at a more culpable situation as he is married and has two children.
Stewart met the director on the sets of movie, “Snow White And Huntsman”.
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Ross giving marriage second chance? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart talking again? - Aug 03, 2012
- Stewart walks out of new movie? - Aug 11, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson fight over dog's custody - Aug 01, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- Stewart cancels MTV awards show appearance - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012