Stewart to endorse Balenciaga perfumeJanuary 14th, 2012 - 2:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart will now endorse Balenciaga’s perfumes.
“Balenciaga has always stood out to me. Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always knew and loved Balenciaga,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the “Twilight” actress as saying.
“It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is,” she added.
Nicolas Ghesquiere, creative director of the brand, admits Stewart was great for Balenciaga because of her “progressive character”.
“Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence. From her early appearance in ‘Panic Room’ to her independent choice of ‘Welcome to the Rileys’, I’ve always sensed her progressive character,” Ghesquiere said.
“In 2006, I invited her to appear in a project shot by Bruce Weber. Since then, I’ve always wished to collaborate with her further, knowing that she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga,” he added.
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Pattinson says that Twilight birth scene is 'hardcore' - Jul 22, 2011
- Selena Gomez's scent inspired by Olsen - Apr 15, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Stewart in pain thanks to high-heels - Jun 28, 2010
- Kristen Stewart hides from fans - Jan 16, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hates dressing up - Jul 02, 2010
- Movie premieres makes Kristen Stewart hyper - Jun 29, 2010
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Kristen Stewart feels fans' pressure - Aug 01, 2010
- Pattinson denies marriage rumours - Jul 24, 2012
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Stewart doesn't believe in marriage - Aug 20, 2011
Tags: actress, appearance, balenciaga, bruce weber, creative director, fashion, femalefirst, fragrance, independent choice, intelligence, london jan, modernity, nicolas ghesquiere, panic room, perfume, perfumes, progressive character, rileys, spirit, twilight