Stewart, Pattinson fight over dog’s custodyAugust 1st, 2012 - 3:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 1 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart and ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson are reportedly involved in a custody battle over their adopted dog.
According to contactmusic.com, Pattinson is determined to take the dog and this doesn’t sit well with Stewart at all as she has spent a lot of her time with the rescued hound.
She also took care of the pet when he was a pup suffering from the potentially fatal Parvo disease.
The estranged couple are said to be no longer on speaking terms for the time being and have been living apart ever since the photos of actress and her “Snow and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders were published.
- Stewart cancels MTV awards show appearance - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pattinson to attend premiere with Stewart - Jul 29, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012