Stewart not part of ‘On The Road’ premiere?August 10th, 2012 - 2:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 10 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart has reportedly cancelled her visit to the London premiere of her upcoming film, “On The Road” because she is not ready to face the public, post her cheating scandal.
The 22-year-old who was in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson, was expected to walk the red carpet along with co-star Tom Sturridge Aug 16.
“Kristen won’t be doing the red carpet for ‘On The Road’. She’s too ashamed to show her face in public right now,” radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
“After everything that has been said, and in light of the revelations that she cheated on Robert with director Rupert Sanders, she’s running scared at the moment,” the source added.
Stewart was found having an affair with her “Snow White And The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart to attend premiere together? - Aug 24, 2012
- Stewart nervous about Toronto red carpet - Sep 05, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Kristen Stewart turns to Gandhi for solace - Aug 23, 2012
- Stewart cancels MTV awards show appearance - Aug 17, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson not ready to face media? - Aug 01, 2012
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012