Stewart moved by wedding gownJanuary 6th, 2012 - 6:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 6 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart was “very moved” by the wedding gown she wore in the movie “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1″.
According to designer Carolina Herrera, the 21-year-old was just like a “happy bride” when her character Bella Swan wore the gown while marrying vampire Edward Cullen, played by Stewart’s real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
“We did three fittings. When she initially put on the dress and looked over her shoulder into the mirror, she was very moved. In that moment she was not an actress or a character in a film but instead a bride, and a happy one at that,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Herrera as saying.
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Kristen looks like an alien: Pattinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Carolina designs Swan's wedding dress - Jun 16, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Pattinson hopes 'Twilight' love scene works - Oct 28, 2011
- Argentine actress thrilled to sing, act in `Twilight' - Nov 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Kristen Stewart slips into bikini for love scene - Apr 28, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hides from fans - Jan 16, 2011
- Shooting for 'Twilight' has been difficult: Pattinson - Jan 19, 2011
- Stewart injured in 'Twilight' sequel shoot - May 07, 2012
- Ashley Greene Speaks About Boyfriend And 'Breaking Dawn' On George Lopez Show - Nov 26, 2010
- Stewart apologises to Pattinson - Jul 26, 2012