Stewart makes Pattinson uncomfortableJuly 22nd, 2010 - 2:01 am ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS) Hollywood actor Robert Pattinson admits his “Twilight” co-star Kristen Stewart makes him uncomfortable at times with her honesty.
“Kristen is always really good but also clearly speaks her mind. That can be a bit uncomfortable. After we shoot a scene she sometimes looks at the director and says, ‘Let’s do that again’,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
However, the actor admits he fears being vocal about his opinions in front of her.
“If I did that she would probably kill me! She would probably say something like, ‘Shut up! The scene was perfect’,” he added.
- Kristen looks like an alien: Pattinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- No sex without love for Robert Pattinson - Mar 27, 2011
- I fell in love with Vancouver: Kristen Stewart - May 13, 2011
- Stewart is a kitchen nerd: Pattinson - Nov 05, 2011
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson calls girlfriend 'sexy goddess' - Dec 06, 2011
- Pattinson can sacrifice clothes for love - Mar 26, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson not ready to face media? - Aug 01, 2012
- Pattinson worried for Stewart - Aug 09, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , ,